I believe in the power of brand—to shift mindsets, create markets, inspire innovation, and unleash movements. Design, to me, is a way of communicating to a wider audience.
- I grew up just off of the beaches in Saugeen Shores in Ontario, Canada.
- I studied Multi-Media Design & Production at Fanshawe College in London, Ontario.
- Worked in the Print & Digital Signage industry since 2007
- Freelance Graphic Designer since 2012
- Won Signmedia.ca “Best Out-of-Home Advertising” award 2016
- Won Signmedia.ca “Best Vehicle Graphic” award 2016
- Won Signmedia.ca “Best Vehicle Graphic” award 2017
- Avid Guitarist, contribute to local music scene. Founded “Saugeen Shores Music” to bring awareness and support to upcoming local acts.
- Founded the Saugeen Disctrict Secondary School Design & Technology Club to teach and support local secondary school students to fulfill a career in the design field.
- Lead Graphic Designer and Promotions committee member of the Georgian Bay Folk Society and Summerfolk Music Festival.